Our remote design service has been developed to adjust to the new working style of Australians.
We recognise that many are working from home and with that are spending more time in the outdoor space.
FSL would like to share an opportunity to create and collaborate with you to maximise your time at home.
Using todays technology we can provide this service nationally.
“This is our home delivery option”
- Initial online consult to establish design brief and explain FSL design process
- Design fee proposal provided by FSL based on initial online consultation
- Following approval of fee proposal, DIY site analysis package provide by FSL to client for preparation of all relevant information to begin design work
- Shared Pinterest account created
- Preparation of preliminary master plan and mood board.
- Preparation of construction budget to get client prepared for future construction
- Online meeting to review and discuss initial concept package and budget
- Revision of concept package and costing based on client feedback
- Delivery of finalised concept package and detailed estimate.
Site Analysis + Design Brief Checklist
- Capture any relevant views from internal spaces eg. connection from lounge/dining/kitchen/living to outdoor area, views from overlooking balconies, prominent views from bedroom, bathrooms etc.
- Provide overview of all garden areas (Refer to Site Photos Plan)
- Provide details of the following:
- level changes
- drainage issues and pit locations,
- existing services
- existing vegetation
- house elevations
- any other site specific details relevant to the project
Opportunities + Constraints
- Identify elements of the garden that you like and want to retain, build on or enhance eg. sunny seating space, garden area flourishing, feature tree/s, existing structures, finishes, views.
- Identify what is not working or what is lacking within all spaces eg. shaded area that is unused, garden area struggling, shade requirements, seating requirements, privacy requirements, entertaining requirements, cooking requirements.